CNPM - NATIONAL CONFEDERATION OF MOLDOVAN EMPLOYERS
Incinta I.S. Palatul Republicii street, M. Cibotari
16 Bloc 2B, et. III
Notice: Undefined index: fr in /home/laurentv/worldinz.com/repertoire_fiche_ONG.php on line 56
MOLDOVA, CHISINAU ()
Mr Leonid CERESCU CNPM, President
In our role of social partner of the Government:
- we represent the interests of business community within the governmental platforms;
- we promote recommendations on improving the legal framework and policies;
- we bring forward „pro-business" proposals for the Government Action Plans;
- we revise and endorse draft laws, public policies and national strategies that have an economic and social impact;
- we defend the rights and represent the interests of employers in collective bargaining;
We offer services to support the development of our members professional capacities.
We collaborate with international structures such as the International Labour Organisation, the Dutch Employers Cooperation Programme, SEQUA, Bildungswerk der Wirtschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern e.V, the United Nations Development Programmeetc.
We represent the business within the platforms created for the implementation of the EU-Moldova Association Agreement.
We cooperate with similar organisations from Romania, Poland, Latvia, Turkey, Germany, Spain, etc.